A collection of links compiled by Dave Mack and René Salm.
The articles below are listed alphabetically by last name. The number of entries are in brackets.
Please report any broken links. Thank you!
Thomas Brodie 
Richard Carrier 
Jerry Coyne 
Hermann Detering 
Earl Doherty 
Neil Godfrey (Vridar) 
Ben Goren 
Kenneth Humphreys 
Eric MacDonald 
D.M. Murdock (Acharya S) 
P. Z. Myers 
Robert M. Price 
Jeff Querner 
René Salm 
Léon Santiago 
Steven M. Stiles 
Thomas L. Thompson 
Michael Turton 
G. A. Wells 
Frank Zindler 
THOMAS L. BRODIE
On his Vridar blog, Neil Godfrey offers a resumé of Brodie’s DJE? review, which appears as an epilogue in Brodie’s recent book
Beyond the Quest for the Historical Jesus (Sheffield Phoenix Press, Sept. 2012).
Ehrman on Jesus: A Failure of Facts and Logic
Ehrman Trashtalks Mythicism
Ehrman’s Dubious Replies (Round One)
Ehrman’s Dubious Replies (Round Two)
[Carrier on the failure of methodology in Historical Jesus studies]
Prof. “Errorman” und die nichtchristlichen Jesuszeugnisse
The following links are all from Neil Godfrey’s blog Vridar and are entitled
A Response to Bart Ehrman’s Case Against Mythicism
1. Introduction (DJE? pp. 1-7)
2. Chapter 1 (DJE? pp. 11-20)
3. Chapters 1-2 (DJE? pp. 30-34)
4. Chapter 2 continued (DJE? pp. 37-39)
5. A Roman Trio (DJE? pp. 50-56)
6. Jewish Sources (DJE? pp. 56-68)
7. Telling the Gospels Like It Is (DJE? pp. 69-78)
8. Existence of Non-Existent Sources for the Gospels (DJE? pp. 78-83)
9. Form Criticism and the Sources of the Gospels (DJE? pp. 83-93)
10. Listening to the Sounds of Silence (DJE? pp. 94-97)
11. Three Voices… No. 1: Papias (DJE? pp. 98-101)
12. Three Voices… No. 2: Ignatius (DJE? pp. 101-104)
13. Three Voices… No. 3: 1 Clement & Ep. Barnabas (DJE? pp. 104-113)
14. Non-Pauline Epistles: Part One (DJE? pp. 113-117)
15. The Epistles to the Hebrews: Part One (DJE? pp. 116-117)
16. The Epistles to the Hebrews: Part Two (DJE? pp. 116-117)
17. Jesus Tradition in the Acts of the Apostles (DJE? pp. 106-113)
18. The Pauline Epistles – Part One (DJE? pp. 117-125)
19. The Pauline Epistles: Part Two (DJE? pp. 125-140)
20. The Brother of the Lord (DJE? pp. 145-156)
21. “Key Data” in Proving Jesus’ Historicity – The Crucified Messiah (DJE? pp. 156-164)
22. A Crucified Messiah (DJE? pp. 164-174)
23. Part II: The Mythicists’ Claims – One: A Problematic Record (DJE? pp. 177-190)
24. Mythicist Claim Three: The Gospels Are Interpretive Paraphrases of the OT (DJE? pp. 197-207)
25. Is Jesus Based on Pagan Precedents? (DJE? pp. 207-218)
26. Mythicist Inventions: Part One – Creating the Mythical Christ from the Pagan Mystery Cults (DJE? pp. 219-230)
27. Did the earliest Christians regard Jesus as God? (DJE? pp. 231-240)
28. 1. Did Jewish Personified Wisdom generate Paul’s Christ Jesus?
2. Was Jesus an Unknown Jew Who Lived a Century Before Paul? (DJE? pp. 241-246)
29. Bart Ehrman vs. Earl Doherty (DJE? pp. 252-258)
30. Did Mark Invent Jesus of Nazareth? (DJE? pp. 259-263)
31. Scholarly Reconstructions of the Historical Jesus (DJE? pp. 267-296)
32. Ehrman’s Case for Jesus as an Apocalyptic Prophet (DJE? pp. 297-304)
33. Ehrman’s Picture of the Apocalyptic Jesus (DJE? pp. 305-331)
34. Jesus and the Mythicists: Earl Doherty’s Concluding Response to Bart Ehrman’s Case Against Mythicism (DJE? pp. 332-339)
NEIL GODFREY (Vridar)
[In chronological order]
Bart Ehrman’s New Book: Did Steven Carr’s Prophecies Come True?
Bart Ehrman’s Huffing and Posting Against Mythicism
Bart Ehrman’s First Attempt to Grapple with Mythicism
Bart Ehrman’s false or careless assertions and quotations concerning Earl Doherty
Another Bart Ehrman mis-reading of Earl Doherty’s book
Earl Doherty’s comments on my posts about Ehrman’s treatment of his book
Ehrman hides the facts about Doherty’s argument: Part 1
Ehrman suppresses the facts while falsely accusing Doherty: Part 2
Devious Doherty or Erring Ehrman?
Ehrman’s Most Bizarre Criticism Of All Against Doherty
Did Bart Ehrman Not Even Read the Cover of Earl Doherty’s Book?
Ehrman explains: Doherty could be right after all
Ehrman says Doherty’s argument is “intriguing and worthy of reflection”
So What If Bart Ehrman Did Not Read the Books? His Peers Excuse Him
Carrier versus Ehrman: Reflections
The Facts of the Matter: Carrier 9, Ehrman 1 (my review, part 2)
On the historicity of Jesus
D.M. MURDOCK (Acharya S)
The phallic ’Savior of the World‚ hidden in the Vatican
Bart Ehrman: “Mythicists’ arguments are fairly plausible”
Does early Church father Justin Martyr quote the gospels?
Councils for God and the development of the biblical canon: Another response to Bart Ehrman
Does Josephus prove a historical Jesus?
Free Thought Nation Discussion: Bart Ehrman’s Book Did Jesus Exist?
ROBERT M. PRICE
MP3 Podcast of April 24, 2012
wherein Dr. Price reads his response to Ehrman’s book near the beginning of podcast.
A review of Bart Ehrman’s Did Jesus Exist?
STEVEN M. STILES
A review of Bart Ehrman’s Did Jesus Exist?
THOMAS L. THOMPSON
Is This Not the Carpenter’s Son? A Response to Bart Ehrman
Reviewing Ehrman Did Jesus Exist?: Introduction
Excerpts of G.A. Wells‚ review of Ehrman on the Historicity of Jesus and on Early Christian Thinking
(Free Inquiry June/July 2012, Volume 32, Number 4).
”Jesus of where?” A response by Frank Zindler to Bart Ehrman [PDF]
Ehrman’s Subtitle [PDF]